Concession and Vendor Applicants:
Welcome to our Concession and Vendor Application page for individuals who wish to apply for space at our Annual STEAM-ERA show presented every Labour Day weekend, since 1961.
If you wish to apply please keep in mind the following Terms and conditions
- ALL Applications must be received NO LATER THAN the 30th of June prior to the SHOW
- Flat Rates apply to ALL Food and Beverage Concessions and are currently $ 316.40 CAD and $226.00 CAD respectively Inclusive of Ontario HST
- All Food and Beverage Concessionaires must receive Halton Health Board Approval no later than the 31st of June prior to the Show and supply sufficient evidence to OSAPA.
- In addition to Halton Health Board Approval all Concessions & Vendors are required to have a valid Business License issued by The Town of Halton Hills.
- Proof of $ 2,000,000 of Liability insurance is required for ALL Concession and Vendor applications
- Previous registrants will occupy their same Location at STEAM-ERA, New Applicants will be prioritized, in order of approval
- An additional Late Application fee of $15.00, Inclusive Ontario of HST will apply if your Application is received after the 30th of June
- Outside Vendor Space is calculated based on the requested Front footage of the space occupied by the applicant. Pricing is $5.65 per linear foot of frontage and $9.04 per linear foot of frontage if you require inside space, inclusive of Ontario HST
- A Minimum Charge of eight (8) feet applies to ALL Inside and Outside Vendors.
- Requested Hydro Connections are limited and will be charged at $50.00, per site if available, inclusive of Ontario HST.
- a Listing in our online directory is available for an addition $25.00, inclusive of Ontario HST, this listing will include your contact information and website if applicable.
- ALL CHARGES are SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE HST.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued if written cancellation notice is received within 48 hours of the Opening of the STEAM-ERA.
- If written notice is received 30 DAYS in advance of the opening of STEAM-ERA you will have the option of applying your FULL Payment towards the next presentation of STEAM-ERA or request a FULL Refund.
- If written notice is received between 30 Days and 48 Hours of the Opening of STEAM-ERA a cancellation charge equal to 50% of your Payment will apply.
- A cancellation Charge of 100% of your payment will be assessed if cancelling within 48 Hours of the Opening of STEAM-ERA.
- Written Notice in the form of an email addressed to the Concession & Vendor Chair will be accepted.
Concession & Vendor Chair,
The Board of Directors Ontario Steam and Antique Preservers Association.
*** NOTICE ***
In the Event that STEAM-ERA has to be Cancelled due to COVID-19 no Cancellation Fees will be Assessed and submitted fees can be applied to the Next Presentation of STEAM-ERA or fully refunded, upon written request.